Business Market Reports has been published today new report. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of Business and Finance Industries.
The High Net Worth trends in Italy 2016 Report has been published. It provides updated in 2018 year analysis of industries from Banking, Business and Finance, Investment Banking Markets.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Italy HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary HNWI Database.
– This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
– The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
– Independent market sizing of Italy HNWIs across five wealth bands
– HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
– HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
– HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
– Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
– Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
– Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
– The High Net Worth trends in Italy 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
– With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
– Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
– There were 257,379 HNWIs in Italy in 2015, collectively holding US$1.0 trillion in wealth.
– The Italian HNWI population decreased by 2.2% in 2015, following a 0.8% increase in 2014.
– The Italian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 11.2%, to reach 285,587 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 18.3% to reach US$1.2 trillion.
Read more and order at High Net Worth trends in Italy 2016