According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Next Generation Cancer Diagnostics market is estimated at $2.95 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.6% to reach $20.93 billion by 2022. Growing incidence of oncology diseases is expected to boost the demand for next generation cancer diagnostic tests market. However, lack of sufficient reimbursement policies for novel technologies and stringent regulatory procedures are the major factors that can hamper the global next generation cancer diagnostics market growth over the forecast period.
The largest segment of the global market for next generation cancer diagnostics is Blood-born cancers. Asia Pacific is likely to be one of the fastest growing regions of this sector and is anticipated to grow at a lucrative rate. A largely untouched market base which has exhibited technological advancements in healthcare research during the past decade is responsible for rapid growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the global Next Generation Cancer Diagnostics market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Roche, Philips Electronics NV, Perkin Elmer Inc., Novartis AG, Lab-on-a-chip, Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc, Siemens Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Hologic Inc., GE Healthcare, C.R. Bard, Inc and Abbot.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184643
Cancer Type Covered:
Other Cancer Types
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
In Situ Hybridization (ISH)
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019